Hi everyone - excited to announce that I’m running a 1-day Airtable Scripting Bootcamp on Wed 16th June.
Info and booking here: http://bit.ly/airtable-bootcamp
This is going to be a live bootcamp, hosted on Zoom and it is targeted at any Airtable users who want to get started with Airtable scripting.
The introduction of scripting to Airtable has been a big deal and opens up lots of possibilities for processing, automation, integration and so on.
But, if you’re not a hardcore coder, how do you get started? This is what the bootcamp will tackle. We’re going to cover:
- Intro to the scripting block
- Adding the script app and orientation
- Getting data from your Airtable base
- Updating records with a script
- Deleting records with a script
- Creating records with a script
- Filtering your data
- Transforming/summarising your data
- Running a script in an Airtable automation
This bootcamp is open to anyone, but is targeted at new and beginner level coders.
Any questions, please DM me or use the contact form on the website (http://bit.ly/airtable-bootcamp)
Hope to see you there!