1624 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robby_Rothschil
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Howdy. As someone who is still in my first hour of Airtable, I’m turning to you all for help. I am hoping to generate and email invoices from a customer database using airtable. Is this possible with blocks (or anything else)? All help appreciated. Not quite sure how to penetrate the technical depths yet.

6 Replies 6

You a block called Page Designer, that is useful to generate designed documents. But you have to export a PDF manually.

Then, you could add it to the Record, and you could automate the sending by email with Zapier or Integromat.

If you don’t need a PDF, and only the email, you could do it automatically.

Was looking for this exact scenario. Could someone confirm this is correct? That there is currently no way to fully automate (via Airtable + Zapier/Integromat) the process of generating one PDF per row data in a table and have it emailed to an address stored in that same row, with a single click?

Thank you!

Thanks @Elias_Gomez_Sainz for highlighting my post!

The Integromat PDF app is quite a powerful tool.

Thank you Elias and Julian.

Had a look at the link. However, what I wish to do is generate a PDF automatically for each row in a table, and then send to an email contained in a field of the row. The article describes you manually typing an email in order to send the pdf. Would the pipe be easily edited to work as described?

Many thanks again!!

Hi

The example generates an email with fields inserted into both normal text and a table. The email can be sent to a specific address or you can select an email address field to send to (as you need).