So I’m helping my dad and his small company to digitize their data. The database (“base”) I have created is a relational database consisting of 7 tables.
What I’m looking to create are clean and simple views where my dad and his two colleagues can view, add, change and delete records in each table. They should not be able to mess around with the configuration of the database itself, I’ll do that part.
I can’t figure out how to do this in Airtable:
- Should my dad and his colleagues have their own Airtable accounts?
- If so, what role should they have?
- Since you can’t add new records through forms, how are they supposed to add new records? Through a gallery view? Through a 3rd party form?
- Can I hide the database (grid view) from my dad and his colleagues? It will probably just confuse them.
- Should I embed the needed views on an external website in order to hide all the confusing “Airtable-stuff”?