Ability to create folders and subfolders within a workspace

Can any one help me with an isse where i want to make folders and subfolders within a team so that I can get them organised?

Check this:

I also have this problem. It is becoming cumbersome to organize bases in a logical way beyond a naming convention in the title. For example, I have bases that are dashboard oriented project management workflows, bases for managing progress on specific projects and bases for tracking and logging. Especially when a project base is completed, there is no way to archive it or put it into a place that doesn’t distract from the “active bases.” This creates a disincentive to use Airtable for workflows that are not just large and unending. Folders at the workspace level would be a simple but powerful feature. Look at simple tools like Lucidchart for inspiration.

Also, it seems this is a popular request but I don’t see any input form the Airtable team. Just a long list of requests that have gone unanswered.

+1
I have a base of “Inventory Report” that i need to do monthly,
Will not make sense to have them just like that - we need a way to organize the inventory reports into a folder.

Same we have many weekly/monthly reports that we would like to have in a uniqe base.

+1 Folders and the ability to give permissions per folder is critical .

Yes, we need this feature!