About the Work Offered category

For most use cases, Airtable is easy enough to hit the ground running right away. But if you’re interested in building out a more complicated workflow or need some help building an integration using our API, there are consultants and developers who can help!

That sounds great! How would I find those consultants and developers who can help? :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to create a new thread in this category detailing the scope of your project, and what exactly you need assistance with!

I am looking for someone to help me build a database for my inspection business and teach me how to use Airtable at the same time. I am interested in learning Airtable in order to make modifications myself as the program grows. I’ve been trying to find a software like this for a long time.

Hi Thomas, As a Project Manager and an Administrator, I’d be more than happy to help you. Please feel free to contact me at Nathalie@VAcePro.com so that we can connect to discuss further. .

Hi Nathalie

I am up to my ears this week. I will get back to you next week to discuss it.

Thanks

Tom Partin

713-419-8893 Cell

Im still interested in talking to you about my work, but I won’t have time until week after next. I just didn’t want you to think I’m not interested.

Thanks

Tom Partin

No worries. I’ll be here whenever you’re ready.

Please feel free to email me directly at Nathalie@VAcePro.com.

Talk soon.

Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

I would be interested in chatting with you about my project described below. Please let me know a good time and how we can both login to my Airtable account.

Thanks

Tom Partin

713-419-8893 Cell

Hi Tomas,

I would love to connect. May I suggest one of the following times;

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM EDT

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 9:15 AM EDT

Friday, April 5, 2018 at 1:30 PM EDT

Let me know if any of these work for you.

Hi Nathalie

How about 10AM Tuesday EDT 9AM my time.

That would work for me.

How do we communicate? Is there a way we can talk via phone and both look at my current Base? I have the Base designed pretty much the way I want it, but it needs someone who knows the ends and out of Airtable to make it work the way I want.

My number is 713-419-8893, if you’d like to chat about this before hand.

Thanks

Tom Partin

Hi Thomas. I’ll call you on Tuesday. If you want me to send you a calendar invite to block off the time, send me your email.

Have a great weekend. Talk soon.

Hi Nathalie

My email address is tompartin@gmail.com

Thanks

Tom Partin

713-419-8893

#work-offered

I have what a simple airtable base created; however, I am struggling to determine how (if) I can get the data to print out in a somewhat structured way. I have tried Airtable Blocks / Page designer but it appears this solution will not work for my current data structure. I am actually looking for someone to help solve this problem.

Whether this means a new database design in Airtable or some other add on solution to that can provide the output in the desired format - I’m open to options and suggestions.

I can be contacted at jack@spacecraftworldwide.com