Hi there —
I run a media company and we sell ads across our channels.
We only have a limited number of ad slots on each channel, and I’d like to use Airtable to build a tool for people to book advertisements on our channels — and ideally to pay and submit content as well.
We currently use Airtable for this, but it requires a member of our team accepting payments, sending a form/survey, and managing the process. I’d like the entire experience to be automated.
Here’s what the workflow would look like:
- Clients can view an Airtable form to book a particular slot. (There might be 1-2 slots available per week per channel – and once someone books it, it should disappear)
- That person is then sent somewhere to pay, ideally integrated with Airtable. (This would be the stage where the booking slot disappears so nobody else can book it - after the payment is made)
- Then they’re given access to an Airtable form for submitting their ad details. (Links, body copy, images, etc) (If they don’t submit by a certain day - maybe 2 weeks before publishing - they’re sent a reminder)
We have the following channels and cadences for ad slots:
- Social Media - 1x Tuesday, 1x Thursday
- Email - 3x Small, 1x Large slots - per week
- Print - 3x Small, 1x Large slots - per month
- Podcast - 2x Preroll, 2x Midroll, 2x Postroll - per week
Does anyone have experience with something like this?
Thanks so much for your help!