Add folders for Automations (similar as dashboards for apps)

Amazing Airtable team, please give us folders to organize those Automations.

I have about 50 and have to plow through them. Ideally I would like to organize the automatons into folders and (in my case) I would name the folder similarly as the tables names where the automations are being used.

That would make it easier to find the right automation I am looking for.

13 Likes

Seconding this request as it can quickly become a warzone when you’re working on complex projects.

1 Like

Please add. Multiple automations are difficult to track. Thanks Jonathan
Screenshot 2021-07-05 165121

2 Likes

Really want this as well as the opportunity to re-order automations, and it’d be really nice to be able to batch enable automations. Use case: cloning a template base and all automations are ready to be enabled out of the box.

1 Like

Really want this feature, struggling to manage multiple automations for a base, even a table wise grouping would help.

1 Like

Strong recommendation for this as well. Automations can easily get of control and hard to maintain. I’ve been hesitating on setting any additional automations for this very fact. It can easily be overwhelming and disorganized.

2 Likes

Hi Airtable team !

Indeed this would be extremely helpful to be able to put automations into folders as well as the ability to reorder them.

1 Like

I highly second this and the ability to reorder our automations. Basically more like how you have the views features currently. I want that setup applied to Automations as well.