At the moment our process for job applications is the following:
- Create a job application on Jotform
- Connect Jotform submissions through Zapier to appear on Airtable
- Review the applications on Airtable
Why not directly create the forms on Airtable?
- Airtable doesn’t allow to section the form into different steps
- Airtable doesn’t allow to add images to the questions eg. we sometimes want to ask applicants to review software codes and we can’t attach a picture of the code for people to look at to answer the corresponding question
Looking forward to perhaps see those features in the next update! It would save a lot of time and be very useful