1857 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marissa_Greene
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am using Airtable for volunteer sign up for an event and wondering if somehow I can add the liability release form electronically. Has anyone done this before within forms? We need a signature and what not so I don’t know if there’s a way to add an attachment they can type in and then that would save on my end. Any suggestions appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Marissa_Greene!

You would need to do that with an external form tool like JotForm, and then you can send your form data + the signed PDF file into Airtable after you collect the form information & signatures there:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website:

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Marissa_Greene!

You would need to do that with an external form tool like JotForm, and then you can send your form data + the signed PDF file into Airtable after you collect the form information & signatures there:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website:

Marissa_Greene
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

So there is no way to embed the link into my form on Airtable so they can click to it?

Hey Marissa,

You can’t display the link to your liability release form from a general Airtable form as Airtable forms are pretty basic. They can’t display information, only receive it.

You could use On2Air Forms to display the link from your Airtable record. As @ScottWorld suggested, you’ll need to use an external form option for what you need, whether you display the link or create the liability release as a form. On2Air Forms uses JotForm as the form builder and gives you advanced Airtable integration.

If you just want a simple link for somebody to click on, you could simply type that into the “help text” area for any of the fields on your form.

But you originally said that you need a signature and you need them to type in the attachment. JotForm would be an excellent tool to do this, and as @Hannah_Wiginton mentioned above, you can additionally add even more power by displaying live Airtable data onto your JotForm form with On2Air: Forms.