Firstly many thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post
I run my own (very small) recruitment agency business and I’m looking to find out how to get started on navigating airtable as a solution.
At the moment I am using a number of different applications from disparate sources and it would be fantastic if I could start integrating everything in Airtable instead!
My current “Application Eco-System” looks like this…
- I use Dropbox for storing all of my files in a kind of “data lake” so to speak
- I use Zoho CRM for the sales pipeline and contact management side of my business (the key benefit being I can set reminders for myself to contact people at certain times and it syncs with my outlook email account)
- I use zoho Recruit to manage my cv’s and schedule interviews for candidates (The key benefit this offers me is the ability to boolean search the text within 10-20’000 or so cv’s/resumes to find suitable candidates
- I have a number of VERY basic excel spreadsheets (So no formulas etc.) that I use as manual dashboards to see where I am with everything (e.g. vacancies I am working on, what stage I am at etc.)
- I use Microsoft TODO for my day to day task management
- I use Microsoft Planner for managing change projects
- I use MailChimp for email marketing campaigns
As you can probably tell my data is all over the places, disorganised and I frequently find myself having to manually parse data from one place to the which is taking up time I should be spending on revenue generation.
I can appreciate this is a very broad/expanisve question but could anybody suggest how I could get started on having all my data organsied into airtable in a way that would fit my needs?
Many thanks and warmest regards