1571 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesus_Valcarcel
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyone. I have developed a Content Management base in Airtable. Each record is an article or piece of content, with a draft due date and a publication date. I have used a zap to connect it to Google Calendar, so that each new piece of content will show as a multiday event from the draft due date to the publish date in Google Calendar.

However, this zap only adds new events to Google Calendar, but if I change the dates to a record in Airtable or to an event in Google Calendar, these changes are not updated in the other app. Does anyone know if it is possible to keep Airtable and Google Calendar in sync using zapier, and how this could be done? Thank you in advance.

4 Replies 4
Maria_Harman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same ^^ I would love to know the answer to this as well. Did you ever figure it out?

Fazia_Fayyaz

i find it 1 year ago you have to add multi step Zap and then it will change the date according to the record update in airtable

Orin_Hutchings
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As alternative to Zapier, you can use zzBots to install and set up a full 2-Way Sync between Airtable and Google Calendar. This will sync over new and updated events both ways.

You can install it here: https://www.zzbots.com/store/etsxGGrfvx5BtXmnt

Here is a video that will walk you through the install:

Disclaimer: I am affiliated with zzBots

Yes, this is possible, but I would HIGHLY recommend using Make's Google Calendar integrations and Make's Airtable integrations instead of using Zapier.

Make is significantly cheaper than Zapier, yet it is infinitely more powerful and customizable than Zapier. I’ve written an entire post here about Make vs. Zapier.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld