If you find yourself collaborating with your team in the same base, it can be helpful to see the latest updates and when things were modified to make sure everyone’s on the same page. In this video, Airtable’s Becky Mak jumps into a base to show you how you can surface those updates.
- Support article: Last modified time field
- Support article: Use automations to timestamp status updates
- Support article: Record-level revision history overview
- Support article: Last modified by field
- If you know of other resources that come to mind, drop them in the comments below!
What’s your favorite Airtable feature? We want to know - share your videos on social and use the hashtag #AirtableAnswers so we can share them with the Airtable Community. (There might be swag involved…)