583 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Panpi_Daguerre
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Airtable community, i need your help !
I have a question :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a table in airtable called “invoice” where all of my client invoice informations goes (Name/mail/adress/total paid/…) i use these informations and connect them with zapier to a template, the infos autocomplete this template.
I wanted to know if same thing can be done with new automation function directly through airtable. From what i’ve leaned it’s not possible airtable can only transfer data to specific header columns and not to a template.
Thanks for reading !

1 Reply 1
Prosammer
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @Panpi_Daguerre!

I don’t think Airtable Automations are the right tool for this job, but we can definitely find a solution for you!
What application do you use to create the invoice? You could use Airtable’s page designer to create an invoice template and do everything within Airtable. If you’d rather stick with the current invoicing software you’re using, we could look at writing a quick script so you could just press a button and have customer’s info automatically sent to the invoicing software.

Also, what issues are you having with your current setup that makes you want to change the system?

Cheers,
Sam