Help

Airtable Calendar View ics file control!

1252 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edward_Grenzig
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Airtable’s calendar generated ics link does not allow me to control the content of the Description and Location fields in the ics file! I was wondering if some addon exists for AirTable which will give me this ability to add content to the Description and Location fields in the generated ics file?

Currently I export 4 fields (Event Title, Start Date, Description, Location) to a csv file, from AT, and then import this csv file to Google Calendars, and then share the ics file link, from google calendar. Google cal supports HTML coding in the Description field which is very nice. The problem I have is the updating of the G Calendar when I make changes in the AT table events. I must empty the GC and then re-import the entire calendar! Slow and tedious.

It seems that AT’s ics file and link, will immediately auto update when I make changes in the table. That is what I need. Fantastic! But I also need to control the Description and Location fields in the ics file? Any help will be appreciated!

1 Reply 1
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built an extension that exports a calendar ics link that supports all the field types that you would normally expect in a calendar feed like location, description, link, etc.