1483 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Brown
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

So I have a base called MyBase_dev. I created this and added test data once I was happy I duplicated the base without records to MyBase_v1 and MyBase. My base is the ‘production’ version that my company are working in.

Ideally I’d like to keep making changes in MyBase_dev and when I am done duplicate this to MyBase keeping existing record, base, view IDs etc.

Is this possible or is there any info or tips as to how to do this type of change management.

Cheers,
S.

1 Reply 1
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Sam_Brown

You might want to take a look at this post (link is at the end of this post.) I created this for another community member. They basically wanted to update records from one database to another, in Airtable. You could also create new records and select different views. It is reply #21.

You could also sign up with Integromat, for a free plan, which gives you 1,000 operations per month. I would also suggest that, when you are testing the scenario, just run the test with just a few records. So you can try it out, if this will work with your use case.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Mary K