cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louis_Ucheya
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I need an AirTable consultant to help me create a solution (on AirTable) that enables my data partners to upload and publish their data for distribution on my platform (outside AirTable).

Requirements:

1. Partner can upload new or overwrite data.
  2. Partner data updates are validated in real-time against my data model.
  3. Partner can manage a mapping to data model separately so they don’t have to change their source spreadsheet prior to upload.
  4. AirTable automatically links each entity to a matching entity in my lookup table.
  5. AirTable highlights unlinked rows in the partner data with a warning (not error)
  6. Partners can publish data updates. AirTable should automatically manage snapshots.
  7. AirTable triggers web hook that automatically received data updates or triggers automatic download data using the AirTable API. I will be responsible for setting up the web hook or data syncing process on my end.
  8. I am able to provision and manage multiple partners accounts from a single company account.

I will be able to provide a sample spreadsheet from a single partner, my data model, and discuss any questions you have when we connect.

Thanks,
Louis

1 Reply 1
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Louis,

I am an experienced developer and this sounds like something that I could help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew