2042 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay_P
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Upon pasting the data, I keep getting this error.
Please suggest how to resolve it.

7 Replies 7

Since you continue to experience this error, I recommend that you contact support.

I also recommend that you record a video of the event where you narrate what you are doing that shows the state of your base before pasting and what triggers the error. Include this video in your support request.

There is not enough information for people on this community forum to tell how to paste data without getting the error.

I have been emailing support about this for months.

Happens to me in every base, across multiple accounts, different subscription plans, various browsers, multiple machines and operating systems.

I have not been able to pinpoint an action that consistently causes it either. Sometimes I get it when pasting, sometimes when creating a new table or field. Sometimes when saving a formula (that is never fun)

I tried deleting some of my bases but I still keep getting this error.

Albie
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Did you ever solve this error? I have the same thing when trying to duplicate a large Airtable, have tried contacting Airtable but get the automated responses and when I do so online, I get directed to the help documents.

im getting this today, been using for over a year and first time for me this has happened. cant do anything. if its not resolved quickly will cancel subscription.  $960 per year.

Hi Wawix, I got the same error today, and after 5/10mins everything went back to normal by itself (I did a hard refresh (cmd+shift+R) and fully closed the app in between. Nothing seemed to work, but after one last refresh, the error disappeared, and Airtable loaded properly.

Megawatt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've faced this error from yesterday. I have an error code pgllsEaVHgZtW95f5 and can't load database.