1308 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcus_Bennett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have a relational database built in Access that I would like to make available online.
I have used Airtable in the past and would like to investigate if we could use it for this project. It seems to me that it should be possible.
I also have another project to handle the workflow of nominating members for a Club and the submission of documents from different people relating to that one nomination.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Marcus,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

Diana_Kelvin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Marcus_Bennett
Hope you are well!

Would like to work on your requirement
Personal message sent with details, pls check

Regards
Diana

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Marcus_Bennett

Hope you are doing well!

I have sent you PM with details please check.

BR
Ron

Hi Eric, Looks like you are the right fit but I would prefer someone in Melbourne or at least in a similar time zone. If I can’t find anyone I’ll get back to you. Thanks!

PM to where? I don’t think I have got anything.