Airtable for history logs

Hi there Airtable community.
I watched some videos and read some posts. I need confirmation if Airtable can do what I need. Here’s the main actions that we are looking for:

• Logged in members must be able to search for only 1 specific entry. In this case a specific vehicle according to its chassis nr
  • If we have a record of the vehicle, I need to a) display the service history, b) be able to add a line (not change the current info).
  • If no record exist, then I need the use to be able to create a new entry/record
  • Only paying members/users will be able to search ALL records. Not only the records they created
  • Please note that i dont want to display all the entries in the table when logged in. I only want 1 entry to show after it has been found in database. Think of it as a pay per view system.

Thanks for your time. I think Airtable is the way to go but need to hear from the experts if I am on right track here.

Hi Nelius,

Yes, all that sounds like doable in Airtable — I think I’ve come to get a general idea of how those requirements could be technically implemented.

If you’re considering hiring someone for the job, I kindly invite you to reply here with some contact details so that we follow up.

Good luck.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.