We have Portfolio management need and thinking of using airtable. Is it the right tool?
How does it compare to Microsoft Project and Smartsheet?
Will like to have
- Classical project management fields start date, end date, % completion, at risk etc.
- Ability to zoom in / zoom out based on workstream - sub workstream - project - task
- multiple projects have dependency on each other.
- Gantt Chart and dependency mapping critical.
- Dashboard to provide high level visibility to executives, project managers and stakeholders.