666 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imran_Chaudhary
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking for some advice on how to use Airtable. I am a strength and conditioning coach and I would like a way to record my clients workouts and give them feedback on their program adherence.

Typically I give clients a monthly training program. Here is a simplified example:

Monday Session A

Squats 5 sets, 10 reps, weight 60kg

Press 5 sets, 10 reps, weight 40kg

Wednesday Session B

Deadlift 5 sets, 8 reps, weight 100kg

Repeat for 4 weeks

I would like my clients to be able to view their program for the month. I would like to give suggested sets, reps and weights and let my clients record their results, so that we can both view them. A lot of the session plans will be the same e.g. Session A might be repeated 4 times in a month, but the clients results may vary each time they complete the session.

I would like my clients to be able to see a running total of how many sessions they have completed or missed during the week or month, perhaps as a percentage or chart of some sort.

If anyone is able to give me the broad strokes of how to go about this I would be very grateful. I’m happy to roll my sleeves up and figure out the details, but a rough road map would be useful.

0 Replies 0