i am looking for this apps to manage my several projects. i proposing to use table as my “portofolio” and use category as my “project”. I am little bit confusing how to add more category within the table. maybe some of you willing to share your experience in using Airtable to manage several projects and oversee project statuses in a glance.
Hello @Yere_Runtu ,
Adam from Airtable here. Thanks for writing in! I’m linking to some resources below that might help you to get started.
• Watch the 12 Minute Guide to Airtable
• Step by step guide to Airtable
• Guide to Airtable advanced fields (formulas, lookups, rollups, etc)
• Check out our template gallery, with hundreds of examples of use cases
• Browse the Airtable Universe, with hundreds of real ways that our users are using Airtable
• Learn more about Airtable Blocks
• Sign up for a live training
Is there anything specific that you’d like some assistance with?
Have a great day!
thank you Adam.
appreciate your suggestion
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.