cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon_Horup_Es1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey everyone!

I open-sourced an Anki plugin that can pull from Airtable. I’ve been using this for a couple of months, and it’s been amazing. I’ve described it in more detail in the project’s README:

If anyone finds it useful / has trouble, let me know!

2 Replies 2
Nat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Nice work @Simon_Horup_Eskildse! I’m reviving a 2 year old thread to tell you so :slightly_smiling_face: . we added to resources directory here: https://builtonair.com/resources

Marcus_Sinclair
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Awesome idea for a plugin @Simon_Horup_Eskildse, however I’m stuck with this error message. Would love to try it out!

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.47 (dc156f34) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Mac 10.15.7
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-09-04 00:40:46
Add-ons possibly involved: ⁨Airtable Anki⁩

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt/progress.py”, line 54, in handler
File “aqt/main.py”, line 150, in on_window_init
File “aqt/main.py”, line 245, in setupProfile
File “aqt/main.py”, line 425, in loadProfile
File “aqt/hooks_gen.py”, line 2951, in call
File “anki/hooks.py”, line 34, in runHook
File “/Users/marcussinclair/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1573217784/init.py”, line 186, in hook
airtableImport(mw.col, table[“anki_deck”], table[“anki_model”], table[“airtable_table”], table[“airtable_view”], table[“airtable_key”])
File “/Users/marcussinclair/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1573217784/init.py”, line 163, in airtableImport
mw.col.models.add(model)
File “anki/models.py”, line 204, in add
File “anki/_backend/generated.py”, line 438, in add_notetype_legacy
File “anki/_backend/init.py”, line 131, in _run_command
anki.errors.InvalidInput: Invalid input: ⁨1 field required⁩