4776 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Brice1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The pivot table blocks are really useful for creating reports. Is there any way to share the contents of a pivot table block with people who don’t have an Airtable login?

What I would really like to automatically email the contents of a pivot table to someone every week (perhaps using Zapier) or to be able to send them a URL which had a read-only view. But even the ability to export the pivot table to CSV would be a step forward.

Andy

8 Replies 8

I believe they will soon be beta testing a feature to share individual blocks in the same way you can share views now.

https://community.airtable.com/t/embed-share-individual-blocks/10435/21?u=jeremy_oglesby

That is good news. Thanks!

I’d like to know if this was ever rolled out. I also need to share the contents of a pivot table with someone who does not have an airtable account. It looks like this was discussed quite some time ago, so hoping this has been resolved. Thank you!

@Angie_Turner

Yes, it was rolled out. There is a share menu on each individual app — if memory serves, you find it by clicking on the name of your Pivot Chart app, and it’s one of the options in the drop down menu.

Alivia_Smith

Hello,

I’m trying to do this and having no luck finding a share button on the pivot table. I would also love to be able to send this in a weekly email, as recap to the team, any way I can do that?

Thanks!
Alivia

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 14.03.26

I believe the ability to share individual blocks never made it out of beta and is no longer in active development. You can still request access to the beta.

Andrew_Davies19

Such a shame this has not made it out of beta. (I’ve just requested access)

I’d use the pivot table app a lot more if I could actually share the report. The only way I have been able to do this so far is via a screenshot. Pretty rubbish!

ciscgaldamez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm trying to do it to 😕 but there is no way, not even with the Interfaces that are now to share reports.