Anyone have experience building a capacity view within airtable?

We would like to be able to see the capacity of teams at any given time based on current workload and future projections. I don’t want to be too prescriptive, but we have data at two periods within the lifecycle of a projects.

In the beginning we have forecasted estimates of how long it will take and known future capacity - we would like to see if we need to hire for future time frame

Once a project gets into scheduling - we have a decent view of capacity, but it would be great to do some rollup and reporting of that data.

Hello @Wendi_Pannell1 ,

I recently built a base that does exactly this! The end result would allow you to see reporting of that data. I’d be happy to hop on a zoom to show you a demo.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Best,
Eric

Hi,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G

Hi Wendi,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

c08dd3a4
Get in touch at Saastronomical.com.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.