Hoping to get some insight into how to build an airtable base.
Context: Our business development department is collecting information internally on prospective vendors. They’ll then input the information into airtable with the expectation that all documentation can be outputted into 1 seamless “packet” of information taking all documentation from airtable.
Here are the requirements of the base:
- 100+ vendors
- 3 Phases of document / conversation completion. (Ex: In Phase 1, we must collect the Brand Analysis document, and have a “Top to Top” conversation. Each Brand Analysis document and Top to Top conversation will be the same, but the responses will be unique for each vendor. There is a chance that the Brand Analysis document (for example) may live in Airtable, or may be an excel document. My fear is that if the information is standardized (even captured in a form) it’ll mean we must have a table for each conversation/document (brand analysis, top to top, etc.)
- Approval by management (Once 100% of the documentation is completed for Vendor A, Phase 1, it can be moved to Phase 2)
- 1 view to show overall progress to completion for each phase
- 1 view to show details on each conversation/document
- MUST be able to output this information into a standardized document. (either in Formstack documents or page builder). Right now I’m having difficulty formatting with linked tables.
Here is a ROUGH draft of what I’m thinking (needs a lot of ironing out)
I have a very quick turnaround time and would like to have this ironed out this week. Please let me know if you can help. Ideally I would like to chat over the phone.Thanks!