Thanks for software
- Open “Find in Page/View” (keyboard cmd + f)
- Enter query
- Navigate through found queries (keyboard enter or UI arrows)
- Close find tool (keyboard esc)
After finding the query or navigating to the cell I want I may leave the find tool open while navigate my view. Then later, when I decide to close the find tool, my view jumps to the last found query/cell - why?!
Simply close the find tool, don’t mess with my view
Tested in multiple browsers - same behaviour
FYI Google Sheets exhibits same behaviour and has always annoyed the f#ck out of me
If you’re reading and:
- agree, then please vote up (e.g. +1, like), or;
- disagree, then please vote down (e.g. -1, dislike) - I’d love to know why?
Hope this helps and to hear back
software - OS: Apple, macOS, 11.4 (20F71)
software - application: Vivaldi, 4.0.2312.33 (Stable channel) (x86_64)