Help

At process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) FetchError: request to failed

10490 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay_P
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

My node api call keeps failing.

My code is updating the same records several times, Is the Airtable servers slow that it can’t handle multiple calls concurrently ?
There are several update calls being made from my API.

I dont understand whats going on here ?

var result = body.records.map(function (record) {
                              ^

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘records’)
at /fast-csv-js/node_modules/airtable/lib/table.js:116:35
at //node_modules/airtable/lib/run_action.js:70:17
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)

Node.js v18.2.0

FetchError: request to https://api.airtable.com/v0/appBtcEHoqEBYVB/IN/r? failed, reason: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND api.airtable.com
at ClientRequest. (/Users/node_modules/node-fetch/lib/index.js:1491:11)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:527:28)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:454:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:527:28)
at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:151:8)
at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:116:3)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
type: ‘system’,
errno: ‘ENOTFOUND’,
code: ‘ENOTFOUND’
}

3 Replies 3

The documentation states the rate limits for the Airtable API. The REST API has a fairly low rate limit. It is hard to tell if the rate limit is the issue.

Learning to read error codes and debug code is an important skill when writing apps. What debugging techniques have you done so far? It looks like the body variable does not have the value you expect. Do you know what the actual value is? The actual value will help you decide what to try next.

Can you forward this issue to the internal developers & get me the ticket number of this and when will this issue be resolved ?

No I cannot do this. I am just an Airtable user like most of the other people on this forum. I do not have access to internal developers.

Could you please let me know what made you think that I might have that power, so that I can avoid causing that confusion in the future? (Apologies if your comment was not directed at me. I assume that your comment is directed at me because I am the only one who has replied to you.)

If you want a ticket number, I suggest that you contact Airtable support directly.
However, it is likely that the issue is with your code, not the the Airtable servers.