cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Zitti
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Community,

i have a “problem” about shared view with my clients that doesn’t have an Airtable account. They can open the view normally and see data, click buttons and so on without any problem.
The issue occurs when they click the button that opens a form to upload new attachments: the problem concerns the update of new attachment in the shared view, they need to reload the view to see the new attachment while in my view this happens in real time without reloading.

Anyone have a solution?

Thank you,
Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The Airtable interface updates in real time, but viewing a shared view in a web browser needs to be refreshed to see updates. You could think about using MiniExtensions.com, which I believe auto-refreshes on a regular basis.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The Airtable interface updates in real time, but viewing a shared view in a web browser needs to be refreshed to see updates. You could think about using MiniExtensions.com, which I believe auto-refreshes on a regular basis.

Thanks so much Scott, i think MiniExtension a good solution but the pricing is too high for my need.

Alex