Hello Airtable Community!
We wanted to gather all of August’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.
Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in August!
- The base configuration UI has gotten a new look!
- Within automations, you can now link records using the primary field value for any of the primary field types (except the formula field).
- In tables with many view sections, it can be useful to expand or collapse all of that table’s view sections at once and now you can!
- Our new workspace sharing restrictions feature allows Enterprise admins and workspace owners, as well as Pro workspace owners, to decide whether or not other collaborators can invite new collaborators to the workspace or a base within the workspace they are working in.
- Enterprise administrators are now able to request and download audit logs of activity that takes place in enterprise workspaces and bases.
The Gantt View received some new improvements:
- We now support selecting and rescheduling multiple records in the Gantt view.
- We also have new key binds for selecting records with cmd+click (or ctrl+click on pc).
- You can also rescheduled collapsed groups by dragging and dropping to update the records within those groups
- Mobile users can now differentiate between collaborative and personal views.
- Calendar view is now available on iOS! Sort by calendar or schedule, you can easily see what’s coming up tomorrow, next week, or even next year.
- You can now view, edit and create attachment comments and annotations on Android!
- You can now search through your views in the view side menu on iOS.
- Our iOS users now have support for collapsing hidden fields.
- The Meta API now returns choices for single and multiple select fields
- The Meta API now returns information about linked record fields (including id of linked table and whether it prefers a single link)