785 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Turquoise
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to have a table automatically update, as I create new entries on my main table. Specifically, I have a table where I add new vfx shot names and info and I want the status table to automatically add these new vfx shot names as they are added to the first table. Is there a way to accomplish this? Manually adding hundreds of new entries on one table is fine, but to add them to all the other tables would be inefficient.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, you can do this with Airtable’s built-in automations, or with an automated platform like Integromat or Zapier.

Note that Airtable’s built-in actions for automations are relatively limited, but you can write your own JavaScripts which can also be automated. If you don’t know JavaScript, Integromat is extremely powerful and doesn’t require any coding knowledge.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, you can do this with Airtable’s built-in automations, or with an automated platform like Integromat or Zapier.

Note that Airtable’s built-in actions for automations are relatively limited, but you can write your own JavaScripts which can also be automated. If you don’t know JavaScript, Integromat is extremely powerful and doesn’t require any coding knowledge.