I am using the autofill feature to create re-curring items. Currently, for a calender I’m trying to create recuring items that occur every Monday. Since airtable cannot handle recurring for one line item, i’m trying to build this using the autofill feature. But, there is a small hiccup.
- I have a class on Monday night from 5pm-6pm. So, I create two records.
- RECORD 1: Start Date field - Oct. 7th 5pm End Date Field Oct. 7th 6pm.
- RECORD 2: Start Date field - Oct. 14th 5pm End Date Field Oct. 14th 6pm.
- Now, I select all four fields and use autofill to drag them down.
- It gets the dates right and will copy every Monday till the end of time. But, it also subtracts one hour from the times…so RECORD 3, RECORD 4, etc all go from 4pm to 5pm, instead of the proper time 5pm - 6pm…why does it subtract an hour, how do i prevent it changing the time?