Help

Autofresher for Airtable Form After "Submit" Button?

Topic Labels: Views
1413 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_R
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all,

I have an iPad and laptop that will be displaying a simple Airtable form for people to line up at an orientation event and physically input their details (name, email, mobile) to sign up for our newsletter.

I have selected the option to redirect to the same form via its URL (see attached). While this is almost what we need, it still isn’t instantaneous and takes a few seconds (usually 3-5 seconds).

Our alternative is Google Forms as it has this instant refresh feature, but I would prefer to stick with AirTable’s form rather than adding another step in the process.

Does anyone have any suggestions to refresh the form instantly after one person hits the submit button?

This could be a browser extension (but I have only ever seen timed auto-refresh, which is not ideal if someone is in the middle of inputting their details). I also have a Zapier account if that is of any help.

This would save a LOT of time since 100s of people will be using this form, one after the other on two devices (if there is a 3 second delay, then that is already 10 minutes wasted on wait times).

Tom.

1 Reply 1
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We built a form that integrates with Airtable. It redirects you instantly after submitting the form.