1377 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_Christense
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! I’m trying to find a way to automate the creation of timeslots between a start date/time and end date/time.

I have an employer using my platform that needs to create x number of slots with y duration on a given day, without having to manually create each timeslots record. This employer doesn’t have direct access to the Airtable base, and I’m trying to find a solution where I don’t have to do it manually for them.

I’ve looked through some of the apps and scripts already on the system, but I haven’t found anything useful yet. Any resources or ideas that you think I should look at?

Thanks!
Sean

2 Replies 2

I can see this working via automation. An automation would trigger once per day (or weekdays only if necessary), and run a script to create the desired records. This could also be done without scripting using a series of Create record actions and clever base design to generate the desired slot times. However, if you go this route and need more than 25 slots in a given day this will become a bit more complex, as automations are limited to 25 actions.

Thanks Justin, that’s good to know that I could manage this without scripting initially.