930 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arkay_Pad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a limit on sending a number of emails to collaborators and non-collaborators? Is see there is a 100 email limit in the Pro plan and wanted to find details for the Enterprise plan. I appreciate your help.

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

If you use Airtable’s “send email” action (where the email comes from a no reply Airtable email address), Enterprise workspaces do not have a limit.

However, most people want to send emails from their own email addresses. In Airtable, that can only be done with Gmail or Outlook, but Airtable imposes Gmail limits — even for Enterprise users. It’s unclear whether they impose limits on Outlook users, but it seems likely that the same limits apply.

However,  there are great ways to workaround this. 

You can fully automate your emails with Make, and you are free to use Make’s SendGrid automations or Make’s Gmail automations or Make’s Outlook automations or Make’s MailGun automations or Make’s BigMailer automations or whatever email service you’d like to use.

There are no inherent limitations when sending emails with Make, except for any limitations the email sending company may impose on you due to your pricing plan with them.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld