I had an automation that when I created a new record of a participant’s information into a time point of our survey (ex. baseline, 3 month, 6 month, etc.) that it would find records with the same participant ID and link them together.
I have separate tables for each time point, and the initial automation I had working was “when a record is created in “baseline”, find records in “Master” where participant screener ID is screening ID from baseline, update records in Master with Baseline”. This automation was working perfectly fine for two weeks. I tried to enter some data yesterday and all of a sudden it’s stopped working. I get a message of “invalid filters” for the “find records step” for some reason now. I haven’t changed anything about the automation itself or the tables involved in this automation. When I test the automation, it finds the records perfectly fine but when I run the automation in practice, it says invalid filters. I’m not sure what’s wrong or what to do. Pictures included below of what this broken step looks like now.