I’m trying to use an automation to look for a record in one table to update a record on another table.
- I’ve created a form that I’d like my team to use to update students testing status (Yes/No)
- I tried to set up the automation with a Trigger on a new record created on the Test Update table
- I’d like to use the student name on this new record from the Test Update table and look up their info on a separate table to update their Test Status. It looks very easy to set up but I must be missing something obvious because I can’t get this to work. The trigger appears to be working, but in the update step, I get an “invalid input” error.
Attached screenshots of how I set this up and the error info.