1466 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Friday_and_Asso
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an airtable table that I have automated into a Google sheets sheet, and then have that google sheets sheet copying info to another google sheet using the =Sheetname!cell number formula, but nothing appears when I have the airtable automated data in there, only when I type it manually into the google sheet. How can I fix this? is the data formatted differently when it comes from Airtable, or does the google sheet not recognize it is there or something in order to add it to the second sheet?

3 Replies 3
Hemi_Phillips

If your google sheet forumla is referencing a specific cell; check if the cell reference is changing when a new row from airtable is added.

I know most apps when they add a row of data to google sheets do it by effectively ‘inserting’ a new row; pushing all the existing cells (and cell references) down by one row.

If you are trying to copy/link/sync all the data from one google sheet to another; look into using the “IMPORTRANGE” function instead.

I just do one section at a time and then erase the data, so the linked cells don’t need to change, it just won’t recognize the data for some reason

Sorry I don’t understand what you are seeing; If you post a few screenshots we might be able to help you better :slightly_smiling_face: