We have a pretty urgent/critical issue affecting our day-to-day operations, and I was wondering if any of you faced a similar issue before.
We have a few automations that are copying some fields from one table to another. In our specific case - it’s attachments.
Since today, we have started seeing very odd issues - when the file gets copied from one table to another (Via an automation), another Automation that has no name (see screenshot attached) delets the file attached.
A few facts
- This is happening with attachment columns that are used in different automations (so it’s not specific automation related)
- I created new automation from scratch - same behavior
- I created new column fields (as if thinking maybe some other automation was added as a trigger for that field) - same behavior
- Manually adding files into the column (not via automation) is working fine.
- Other automations that copy text (not attachments) - working fine
- Before today - everything was working fine
The only change that I did was that I started testing Stacker, however I disabled the “Share with Link” feature on my base and it didn’t change anything.