cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pawel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there!

So I’ve recently started to work with Airtable and now tbh I’ve stucked in one place. So as an initial model i’ve decided to use the CRM template. In my opportunities table I wanted to add functionality which will allow three of my team members to rate/assess the opportunity. Sure, i can make three separate fields (rating fields) but it will not look good (as I will need to create fourth one for the average). So my question is - how to do it via separate table? My initial thought was to create new table (let’s call it Scoring) where the first column is a formula-based average, next three are rating fields and somehow i need to add there a list of my opportunities from the first (opportunities table). But i have no idea how to do it. Any tips on that?

Because when I do it this way, on my opportunities table in a single row after double click i see all other row ratings, which is weird…

1 Reply 1

You could make a “scoring” table with linked records. This table would have three fields:

• a link to a record in the opportunities table
  • a collaborator field (to indicate the team member giving the rating)
  • a rating field (to specify that person’s rating)

Then in the opportunities table, have a rollup field that gives the average of the rating. You may also want a count field to check if all three have indicated a rating.