Jump to Solution
2377 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Under “collaborators”, I am shown as the owner along with the message “This workspace also has 1 base collaborator not represented above”. No other collaborators are shown.

How do I find out who is this other (hidden) base collaborator?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for that tip. Apparently there was one “old” collaborator on one of the bases that wasn’t removed. Once that collaborator was removed, the overall sharing reflects just myself, as it should.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5

That is a workspace collaborator. Click on the name of your workspace (above your base icons), and choose “Workspace Settings” or “Share Workspace”.

6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks, Scott. I have done that and I am the only collaborator. However, when viewing the “sharing” tab, it reads " This workspace has 2 collaborators" and underneath the listing of collaborators (which consists only of myself), it reads " This workspace also has 1 base collaborator not represented above." I would like to know who this hidden collaborator besides myself could be.

Oh, I see… I‘m not 100% sure if Airtable shows a list of all the base collaborators. It’s possible that you will need to check that on a base-by-base basis. From your home screen, you can click on the down arrow for a base, and choose “Share”.

6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for that tip. Apparently there was one “old” collaborator on one of the bases that wasn’t removed. Once that collaborator was removed, the overall sharing reflects just myself, as it should.

Glad I could help! :slightly_smiling_face: If you don’t mind, could you please mark my comment above as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question in the future. :slightly_smiling_face: