cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yes_No
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
I cleaned my browser data and now I am missing two bases in one of my workspaces and a whole other workspace. Why? Only one base is left with a tag ‘bases shared with me’. It is MY base. I had important date in there which I need for work!

If it has sth to do with my chrome cookies & temp cleaning, then why one base was left intact?

I really need help here!

Regards,
Magda

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Magda,

Base and/or workspace restoration requests, as well as any other questions that immediately affect your ability to perform your work (such as what you’ve described) should be directed to in-app support, where you’ll be able to get direct help from one of our representatives. To do this, in Airtable, click the Help icon, then click Contact us.
08%20PM

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Magda,

Base and/or workspace restoration requests, as well as any other questions that immediately affect your ability to perform your work (such as what you’ve described) should be directed to in-app support, where you’ll be able to get direct help from one of our representatives. To do this, in Airtable, click the Help icon, then click Contact us.
08%20PM