I have the following tables set up in my base:
- People tables - contains the name of every individual
- Client table - contains the name of every client
- Levels table - contains the name of every level of person and associated details for each level
- Rates table - contains the specific $ rate of each level BY each client - so Client 1 might pay a higher rate for a VP, and Client 2 might have a lower rate for VP
- How can I create a view or join table that shows me the name of a person, the clients that person is working for, and the specific rate that person commands for each client?