63590members
147733posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

creating a view-only iPad drink menu

I am helping a friend's small restaurant create a drink menu that can be viewed from iPads in the restaurant.There are many types of beverages that are updated in the master Airtable.I just want a view-only way for customers to glance at that list on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Ken by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

query metabase

hey guys,I have a huge database of customers in metabase.comwhat i want to achieve is a script that will access metabase via api, query the bookings table and based on some criteria return value from field ID (booking id).https://www.metabase.com/doc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Base Synchronization

Hello everyone. I have a question here and would like to get your answer to it. If we have many bases in one particular workspace, and some are synced bases and some are source bases, let's say A is a source base and B is a synced base whose data is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pulling a list of tasks that were completed overdue?

Hello,As projects come to a close, I want to review how successful my team was on staying on task and completing tasks by the deadline. My base is set up to flag overdue tasks, so I know in the moment when something is overdue and needs to get done A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-allocate 100% across multiple projects

Hey all! I am trying to set up a form that is being sent out to about 200 people for the purpose of tracking time allocation for employees. To do so, the employees will fill out a form at the end of the week, selecting the projects they worked on thr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ran out of automations - Urgent

Hi Airtable - Can I please get some help in resetting my automation runs? I just ran out of automations for the month (due to a runaway automation that we have now resolved), but nmy business is non-functioning for the rest of the month because we ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements