Help

Big-Screen Workflow Dashboard

Topic Labels: Extensions
11152 24
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, has anyone successfully integrated Airtable with an information dashboard application like Geckoboard or Databox? My team dreams of a solution like Panic’s (now discontinued) Status Board, running on top of Airtable data, for display on a 4K TV, likely driven by a Mac mini.

Similarly, what are come recommended alternatives to Geckoboard and Databox, should I have to build the integration myself?

Thank you!!!

A.

24 Replies 24
Alex_Wolfe
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I am super interested in this as well. Mainly to find some customizable dashboard apps that can work with Airtable. As much as I like some of the blocks/built in Airtable functionality, having data from multiple bases would be great.

My first thought was just a basic HTML page of embedded bases, but I’d like to think there’s a better option.

Castor and Dasher look interesting too. An Apple TV app would totally suffice, if the integrations can be done by a non-developer.

Tuur
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

In case someone is serious about this, feel free to send me a message. Looking at the developer docs I’m pretty sure I can build a connector for most of these tools. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking into it more, we may be most interested in an integration for Numerics: https://cynapse.com/numerics/

Looks slick.

Again, I’m pretty sure I can make it work for you in case you’re interested.

Christopher_Rex
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey all, we have been using Klipfolio and it plays nicely with Airtable. We haven’t tried any of the others suggested here, but I hope you post your experiences - curious about Numeric.

Klipfolio looks interesting, thanks for sharing. Wish they had individual user pricing but looks promising nonetheless (looking for a personal / single user dashboard).

Noel_Howell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yep – we use grow.com successfully. Nice interface and TV output options.

What we mostly do is combine Airtable with other data sources there. E.G. Airtable data + AWS data, Salesforce + Airtable, etc.

Noel_Howell
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Oh and @Alex_Wolfe we combine Airtable Bases together in Grow as well. :slightly_smiling_face: