1287 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bbb_Shell
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have 2 users under 1 account/ 1 email address. I thought it was ok because 1 user is the power user, and the other user seldom uses it (mostly checking and editing if there are mistakes). But I am billed for 2 users now. I am okay with this. However, since I’m being billed for 2 users, I’d like to specify 2 email addresses as well so there actually 2 users and can be clearly seen in the Activity. I’ve been emailing Airtable about it but no reply. Do you know how to do this? Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Contacting Airtable’s customer support is the best option for resolving billing issues. While you wait for a response, here are some things to look into.

Every user should have a unique email address. If two people are using the same email address/account, they should appear as one person to Airtable, as Airtable uses email addresses to uniquely identify users.

I suggest you look at https://airtable.com/account to see the email addresses for the billable collaborators.Either the workspace or one of the bases may have been inadvertently shared with another user without your knowledge.

Also note that billing is per workspace. If you have multiple paid workspaces, it doesn’t matter if both workspaces have the same users. Each workspace is billed independently from other workspaces.