BUG? - Form entries not updating in base

I have emailed for help to but thought if anyone is having the same issue.
A couple days ago i noticed my form entries werent updating on my base like usual thought maybe just a bit slow so i left it over the weekend but still having problems.

I have my form entries linked to my email with automation and can see for ages now not all entries are being populated in my base only some.

I have included examples of screenshots so you can see the difference in entries per date in my email vs my base?
Anyone know how to fix this bug?

Thanks


2


What are those screenshots from? Except for the last screenshot, none of those screenshots are from Airtable.

A situation like what you’re describing is almost always user error, unless it happened during one of the rare times where Airtable’s API goes down. SyncInc keeps track of that here:

https://status.syncinc.so/history

The above screenshot are emails that i get from airtable as i have made an automation that when form submissions are made they email copies of the entry to my email

i have been receiving the email but the base isnt being updated everytime

Post screenshots of your entire automation, including triggers, and explain what’s not working. Is it not triggering? Is one of the actions not working? You’re not giving enough details about what’s happening or how you set things up.

i dont understand the automation isnt the problem as you can see it is working?
Im getting lots of emails with the form submissions because the form is being used and records are “being created” but the records isnt showing up in my base
The automation has nothing to do with the entries in my base it is just emailing me the records that should be getting created

i have a form - created on airtable linked to the table which i have posted screen shots of above
the form when used is supposed to post these entries to my table in my base which i believe it was doing but now i can see that not all entries are being added to my table because

after setting up my form i added an automation which after a record is made in that table it sends me the details in an email which is why i can see that all the records im getting emailed about are not in my table

If records are being created in your table but you’re not seeing them in that table, the first thing I would do is check to see if you have a filter applied to the view that you’re looking at.

no doesnt seem to be that - i think the form is working again so i might just do new entries to replace the ones that are missing to save the hassle of working out how to fix it - thanks for trying to help anyways