1017 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant_Simmons
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just inherited a photo business and with all the craziness and my day job, haven’t got much time to build a much needed system out, so looking for someone that can help with the following project

System contains interconnected tables for:
photos inventory of different sizes
stores where they are sold (with different terms / some multi-location companies)
inventory in each store
contact list for store owners / workers & individuals
orders from each store
orders from individuals
print queue to produce photos

It’s relative ‘simple’ but time I don’t have…

Essentially the business prints photos that are sold in local stores, also (very limited number of photos are) ordered through a website. Need to track each store’s inventory as the photos are (mostly) sold on consignment (though some are bought outright), so that my wife can easily go to each store, understand what’s been sold so what’s owed, and we can understand popularity of each photo so we can print more for in house stock or in store inventory. Barcode / label and printed report production a plus.

Please reply at simmonet@mac.com

Cheers

3 Replies 3
amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hello @Grant_Simmons
sending you email. Do check,

Regards,
Amanda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Hi @Grant_Simmons,

Seems like a straightforward use of Airtable, would be happy to help.

Please check your email and let me know.

BR,
Mo