Building of Complex Invoices that Auto-Populate Information based on Filters

Hi,

I spent the last several days reviewing each of the videos posted on your website and I am very interested in moving my work from SmartSheet to Airtable however, I’ve been unsuccessful in building invoices. To give a quick summary, I work with 30+ different organizations for 3+ academic programs. I have to track their contributions across each of these programs by different contribution categories (Labor, materials, equipment, other).

Specifically, what I liked about SmartSheet was that in a sheet, I can populate all of the necessary components and have the “Dashboard” only show information that met certain criteria (i.e. auto-populate data if the Company name is “A”, Program is “Universal Media”, line item status is “Pending Submission”, etc.

Currently, in Airtable, I’ve used the “Link Record” feature but, I have to manually add each submission under the correct record in the new sheet versus, having it automatically populate. I hope my challenge is clear and that there is some way to overcome this.

Welcome to the community, @Ronald_Nelson_Jr! :smiley: Could you describe what you’re trying to achieve in greater detail? If you’re able to share screenshots as well, that would give us a more clear picture of your base design.

On a side note, you said (emphasis added):

Just to be clear, this is a user community forum, not an official support resource. While Airtable staff do pop in now and then, the vast majority of us are fellow users.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.