1398 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J_Allen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can someone explain the relevance of the calendar display when the records displayed show the date (see pix). It would be more relevant to show a name or a phone number or some other info other than the date. Am I missing something here?

38%20PM

4 Replies 4

You’ve done that. The Calendar shows the primary field, that you can configure as you want: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/202624179-The-primary-field

A Calendar on one of my bases:

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-30_06-38-32_p. m..jpg

J_Allen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Ah, okay … so I’ll need to change the primary key field which at the moment is the date. Thanks Elias!

I think I might recommend a feature update to pick the date field to use (for the calendar purpose) and then choose the field to display for the calendar entry. Changing the primary key after the fact is not so easy it seems.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We built an extension that allows you to pick any field to be your event name field using external calendars. It generates a calendar ics link that you can subscribe to in any calendar app (e.g. with your calendar app on your phone or Google Calendar).

Thats not the best approach. Please add option to chose what to display on clandar view, what field to pick